share your favorite snack recipes.....mine: Popcorn with shredded chedder cheese....

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 3,309 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
by far my favorite snack in the whole world.... but many of my friends have never even contemplated this combo.....

so I think I'll be doing a video tutorial of how to prepare this great snack in the next few days..... I mean its pretty self explanatory... pop some popcorn, grate your favorite chedder (or other) cheese. mix the cheese and popcorn and then microwave it to the perfect melting point.

1 can Hormel chili
1 jar Cheese Whiz
8 oz cream cheese

mix in bowl. microwave for a couple of minutes until hot. Stir. Eat wiith Scoops.

1 can Hormel chili
1 jar Cheese Whiz
8 oz cream cheese

mix in bowl. microwave for a couple of minutes until hot. Stir. Eat wiith Scoops.

that's non fat and low calorie too right?

Then what is the point? You might as well be dead.

Something we call callos. Chunks of cow belly skin with smaller pieces of sausage. Not really a snack because it has to be cooked but it is very nice for game time and beer. You can find it in every single bar so it is traditional "drinking" snack and good not to get drunk so fast.

callos.jpg

Hummus is my favorite with falafel and shawarma lamb.

Personally, I'm a malasada man. It's a Portuguese donut, which originated on So Miguel Island, where my family is from.

Oba Malasadas.jpg

about 1/2 a chunk of Velvetta
about 1/2 a jar of salsa, maybe a whole jar
ground beef ( 1/4 to a 1/2, depends how chunky ya want it)

brown ground beef
melt the Velvetta on low heat and add salsa
mix it all together

enjoy with Scoops or Tortillas

Ranch Corn Nuts
Chocolate chip cookies
Wasabi almonds
Fingernails
Roasted salted peanuts in the shell

Pretzel chips
My own buffalo chicken dip
My own prison