• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,972 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
parked at an electric power spot at the Venitian.

images

first cool looking sporty electric car. Looked it up. Apparently it made by Tesla company :dunno: costs around $70k

Yeah. Those have been around for a while.

Cosmo had a bank of slots where you could win one when they first opened.

Some guy in Toronto owns a white Fisker, he uses it daily even in the winter. Thing looks badass. Wonder where he'll get it serviced in the future now that he company's kaput.

800px-2012_Fisker_Karma_EC_EVer.jpg

i got the wrong idea from the thread title :(
images

cars_cut_in_half_for_lower_import_tax_in_ukraine.jpg

Split%20Hare.jpg

taylor_cutting.JPG

ian_taylor.jpg

In Elon Musk we trust! Join the revolution boys.

where you been ith? was just thinking about you

where you been ith? was just thinking about you

Have been in Central Texas since February, they are giving me an extremely hard time transferring my license (professional not drivers) so I am out just hustling...oddly making more than I would if I was working my profession and yes, it's legal. How are you?

Good to hear from you ITH! I guess down there plenty of people have gun arsenals like yourself!

I checked this thread before I left for work the morning you posted it. Then 2 seconds later I saw one drive by as I crossed the street to get to the subway.

It's too bad that electric is a net-zero environmentally vs. oil/gas.

Short the stock. Garbage company.

parked at an electric power spot at the Venitian.

images

first cool looking sporty electric car. Looked it up. Apparently it made by Tesla company :dunno: costs around $70k
whoa! that's way cooler looking than today's Tesla. What happened? Did the nerds take over?

Wow InTheHole and RayRay throwbacks.

Those were the good old days when we had a predominately Caucasian demographic.