• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,699 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Robyn, I spend the majority of my time making request of you and the other ladies of GameLive to show us the boobies. As if it needed explaining those request are just some schtick (not that they wouldn't be the most viewed and reviewed threads of all time if ya'll did post them pics) and not really expected. I do have one very real request though.

We have heard how you used to sing in choir and even Mrs. X has made mention of what an amazing voice you have. Would you make GameLive a vid singing a Christmas carol?

I don't know what it would take to reward you for doing this but with in reason I am willing.

Wal, don't ask her, she will never comply.

You will need to TELL her to do it - broads like her cannot resist an alpha male, do not be meek with her Wallaaay, she will chew you up pal.

Wal if that doesn't work you may have to threaten her.

I know women like that Plomsickle.
When I try to be assertive with women though it is so fake and forced.
It's not that I am meek Plommer, I just always approach a woman in a way that let's them know I will respect their saying no but I will be forever greatful if they say yes.

Wal, Plommer rarely respects the "no" because most of the time it means "maybe" or "yes".
Wal, most of the time a womans no is forced and fake.
Wal, I have never been charged with rape, pal.

common!

wal I'm not reading you fucking stupid posts as usual but did you just ask Robyn to show her clit to the forum?

I know women like that Plomsickle.
When I try to be assertive with women though it is so fake and forced.
It's not that I am meek Plommer, I just always approach a woman in a way that let's them know I will respect their saying no but I will be forever greatful if they say yes.

Wal the meaning behind your post is that you are a limp dick pal.

Can you fuck with a soft kok?

Right, women don't want soft pal.

Wal, is any of this sinking in?

she has never let me hear her sing wally , maybe you'll have better luck :console:

I have an email she sent me a couple months ago with a link of a vid of her singing

She is really really good.

Cougar you lucky fuk, you get the hear Robyn sing, you get to hang out with brocky, you get Shari pictures

How does he do it???/

Cougar you lucky fuk, you get the hear Robyn sing, you get to hang out with brocky, you get Shari pictures

How does he do it???/
He doesn't ask, he demands, bishes comply.

Rogue Juror I want a new vid with crazy music and wires by the end of the week!

Wally, we all know that you want the singing vid for jerk off material. Inappropriate bud.

the girl from Evanescence doesn't have shit on Robyn.
Roubyn can sing like an angel

Robyn, make my fokken video and while I am being assertive toss Bread's salad later tonight.

Plommer, I tried. Robyn is resistant to your dominant position suggestion.
Plommer, maybe you should take a shot at her cause I failed.