• Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,321 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
just found out this morning that Riot fest http://riotfest.org/ is coming to my neighborhood after trashing the park every year in a nearby neighborhood

Boner, help me with some money making ideas for the 2nd weekend of Sept

and of course if we went to have a Gamelive Bash in Chicago, you all are invited to use our toliets for 3 dollars a min. I will not meet you face to face though of course....

Stock up on water at $3/case and sell them for $2/bottle.

Go to Binny's in Lincoln Park and stock up on 4-packs of pint cans of Revolution and Half Acre wheat and IPA's, sell for $9 outside the fence. They will throw you $10's and tell you to keep the change.

Stock up on water at $3/case and sell them for $2/bottle.

Go to Binny's in Lincoln Park and stock up on 4-packs of pint cans of Revolution and Half Acre wheat and IPA's, sell for $9 outside the fence. They will throw you $10's and tell you to keep the change.

make-it-rain-dollars.gif

That area looks really nice! I thought Archie lived right in the city of Chicago! Dead of summer would be the only time I would visit! Grillin and chillin with Archie, that sounds neat! :cheers:

That area looks really nice! I thought Archie lived right in the city of Chicago! Dead of summer would be the only time I would visit! Grillin and chillin with Archie, that sounds neat! :cheers:

He's in one of the worst parts I believe.

the park is great, but yeah its in the city and don't let the park photos fool ya

how about charging phones? stupid people can't live without phones now a days

I can't - either I'm stupid or

I care about my job/life

you decide

good idea, but not sure logistically how that would work.

I'm going to be 1-2 streets over from where the fences will be I think....

no way to get an extension cord with a power cord that far

no one is going to hand their phone over, and have me walk it back to my house or car for an hr

Hey oh.

I carry an extra battery pack if I plan on being away from an outlet for a full day or more.

I'm not stupid.

We're not all world travelers who stay in hostels with chicken for fun like Rogie

people are starting to get very nervous about riot fest in our park!

not sure why

snoop dogg is coming!