roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
at 3pm eastern, anyone pump for this? Bara favored at the Bernabeu

first leg of the semi final, gonna be a good one boys

rarely you see madrid getting points at home and in a meaningful match, difficult not to like madrid's quarter ball at +100 plus

no under, this thing could be a shoot fest

No Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao and DiMaria for Real. Barca with full squad. That's why Real is a dog at home.

These matches are never scoreless draws and grindingly dull defensive battles. lol. Diego Lopez in goal for Madrid instead of Casillas. Barcelona has scored 25 goals in their last seven matches, Messi on pace for over 50 goals already this year and just scored 4 in one game against Osasuna, Ronaldo with 10 goals in last 6 games and off a hat trick. Two top teams in La Liga for scoring, taking a punt on the over 3,3.5 and barcelona pk,-.5. Messi and Ronaldo should get this total by themselves.

Real Madrid are on a 31-match unbeaten run at the Santiago Bernabeu in all competitions (W26, D5).

The Castilian side have won just one of their last eight home encounters against Barcelona (W1, D2, L5).

Will be watching Arsenal vs. Liverpool instead.

I am psyched for this copa del rey, that man city match yesterday was awful and those vuvuzelas at the african nations cup gave me a headache these past few weeks. I want to see Messi and Ronaldo go off, ready for some goals and great soccer.

Madrid/barca is not even on tv, espn has the manchester game, fox has arsenal/ liverpool game and even foxdeportes is just showing Arsenal game in spanish. Nothing on espn3. degraded video quality on first row but better than nothing. well done espn

1-0 Liverpool, Suarez is on fire. Great game so far.

Liverpool looking good. This Barca match is the best scoreless draw I have seen in awhile, wouldnt be surprised to see madrid nick a goal and win this. Sticking with my barca bet but over 3/3.5 not looking good, think I just heard an announcer say there has been one scoreless draw in 25 years in copa del rey between these two. Hope its not today. Real looks alot better than I thought they would. Ronaldo and Messi havent really been the force they have been in La Liga in January and last year, hope in the second half they turn it on.

SoV
Will be watching Arsenal vs. Liverpool instead.
me too.

bet over 2.5/3 and 10 mins in to second half its 1-0.

I go for a dump and come back 5 mins later and score is 2-2

lucky shit.

this atletico sevilla match ought to be a good one too

last night i left the bolivar sao paulo match sp up 0-3 now i see 4-3 ft :cono:

:lmao:

That's on a similar level to the guys who left Ataturk stadium at HT when Liverpool were down 3-0 against Milan.