Poker Game In Vegas

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know this may sound like a pipe dream, but I would love nothing more than to get together a poker game here at my house with some of the members of GL. I wonder what it would take to make that happen.

i will be in vegas sometime next week

Fisch, I know you will be in town and Illini will be as well. Maybe I can set something up. I am in a big house near Red Rock and its a great place to entertain. We could have a SICK poker game here.

I wonder what it would take to make that happen.

Hi Casper, my name is Daft. Free non-stop round trip air fare plus 4 nights stay at the Wynn/Encore/Mirage and I will be in seat #5 at your poker game. Thanks pal.

Hi Casper, my name is Daft. Free non-stop round trip air fare plus 4 nights stay at the Wynn/Encore/Mirage and I will be in seat #5 at your poker game. Thanks pal.

lol...I'll get right on that.

I will be in Las Vegas Friday-Thursday, if this game happens (and the house is not your grandmas basement,) I'm happy to play.
Matty I know you want in on this :grin:

I am thinking of coming down for Easter weekend. I just gotta see how much more I have to contribute to my child's education.

reno we're gonna do this one day.

I will be in Las Vegas Friday-Thursday, if this game happens (and the house is not your grandmas basement,) I'm happy to play.
Matty I know you want in on this :grin:

Reno, it will be in a house that is 4000 square feet. No parents or grandparents here. Just a friend of mine who is a poker enthusiast. Let me see if we can get this going.