• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 766 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Plommer here are the hocley plays I am on today. I have then straight and a mix of parlays with them. How about adding a couple of plays for the GameLive faithful.

Pucky, Plommer isn't the only Puck Pro around here, your plays are just as welcome.

Today's Puck Plays:

Philly -1/2 (+120)
San Jose -1/2 (+100)
Philly/New Jersey UNDER 5.5
Calgary/Pittsburgh UNDER 5.5
Toronto/Ottawa UNDER 5.5
Chicago/LA Kings UNDER 5

I am Jersey, Philly is not a good team. I think Jersey will go on a little run before the new year. I have the under in the Pit game. Played Montreal and Florida.

Tully you weren't intentionally slighted as one of the resident Puck Pros, I simply forgot.

Tully you weren't intentionally slighted as one of the resident Puck Pros, I simply forgot.

I am no puck pro. I just like betting on hockey because a hockey player from Saskatoon is lot smarter than some 19 year old punk ass kid from the hood, who keeps missing free throws at the end of a CBB game because he is thinking of getting some white ass and eating fried chicken.

Tully, why does the kid have to be from the hood and eat chicken? Why couldn't he be from suburbia and have tuna casserole?

Tully, why does the kid have to be from the hood and eat chicken? Why couldn't he be from suburbia and have tuna casserole?

You ever watch a college basketball game?

I am no puck pro. I just like betting on hockey because a hockey player from Saskatoon is lot smarter than some 19 year old punk ass kid from the hood, who keeps missing free throws at the end of a CBB game because he is thinking of getting some white ass and eating fried chicken.
:clap:

San Jose -1/2 (+100)

Wal I have SJ -160 moneyline.

damn, that line really moved. got -135 in the morning. I should start paying attention. :clueless:

Plommer here are the hocley plays I am on today. I have then straight and a mix of parlays with them. How about adding a couple of plays for the GameLive faithful.

Pucky, Plommer isn't the only Puck Pro around here, your plays are just as welcome.

Today's Puck Plays:

Philly -1/2 (+120) LOSER
San Jose -1/2 (+100) WINNER
Philly/New Jersey UNDER 5.5 WINNER
Calgary/Pittsburgh UNDER 5.5 WINNER
Toronto/Ottawa UNDER 5.5 WINNER
Chicago/LA Kings UNDER 5 WINNER

I couldn't bet a lot on these but I still like the way there are so many more W's than L's.