Pitt +6.5 is the CBB Play Tonight!

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
A quality Big East matchup tonight with Pittsburgh playing at Louisville. The Cards won both matchups in 2012. The Panthers are riding a 4 game winning streak as a fav. They playing quality ball at the moment using 10 men for most games. Louisville on the other hand have been beaten 3 straight times as a fav. and are in a team funk.

93511594.jpg.14975.0_crop_340x234.jpg
Rick-Pitino-789540.jpg

Pretty much even in stats comparison so no need to go over numbers although Pitt slightly better at putting the ball in the basket. Louisville will of course come at Pitt with constant pressing tactics. Pitt has had problems with pressure getting the ball in the front court but with multiple players being able to handle the ball, no one guy can be defensed.

Pitt has not only T Woodall but also L Patterson and J Robinson who can dish out the assists. The Cards rely heavily on P Siva to distribute the ball and R Smith contributes just as many turnovers as assists. Louisville probably has more players like Smith, Siva, Behanan, Blackshear, and Dieng who can go off for a big point night. Not one of them has done it of late on a consistent level.

Pitt on the other hand has progressed nicely along this season and has the depth of having players giving coach Dixon a solid effort night-in and night-out. Pitt this year is in the unfamiliar territory of IMO being under the radar of a quality team nationally. It is a confident Panther team and they have more than enough pieces to get it done tonight.

tray-woodall.jpg

Woodall can match Siva and frosh big man Adams should hold is own against Dieng. Cards center played 39 minutes on Sat and team as a whole could be going through tired period? R Smith now coming off bench. Pitino tinkering with adjustments to get players going.

siva.jpg

Of course the crowd could be the deciding factor on Louisville covering the spread. Hopefully Woodall keeps the rest of the team under composure to avoid getting off to a bad start. If so I believe this will be a back and forth game that either team can equally win.

On U125.5 in this game. Good luck.

bet on top of Over 123 here....

also bet kansas -8

gl guys :cheers:

Thanks for the write-up MrM...

I agree with your angles and gonna tail...GL

Looks like U125.5 is getting hit at pinny

Nice pick MrMonkey. I put a few hundo on it. I bought it to +7 with Cedric.

OK, so we want lots of points with Pitt getting their share!

Looks like U125.5 is getting hit at pinny

Pinny is not a very good benchmark for NCAAB now.

Low limits on sides and totals.

Can get more down at Vegas books than Pinny.

Not a good start at all. Hopefully Blackshear out should help!

Pitt only down 6 and I feel real lucky! Dixon better tell those guys to start hustling and go strong to the hoop after breaking press! Looks like some mismatches Pitt should be taking advantage of when Louisville is playing man too!

God. I hate betting on Pennsylvania teams.

Fuck you 6ers. Fuck you Panthers.

Yea, I saw the Sixers were up 32-16 and look at halftime score! Some backup has bunch of points for Memphis!

After seeing that layup and the follow up not go, possibly not Pitt's night! Down 7 and happy to be that close! What's with the big guy on Pitt going out 40ft to guard someone? Any adjustments Jamie?

I'm here to provide good Juju for your bet now MrMonkey

go Jamie!