• Views 2,565 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
FLA/PITT 9

Combined ERA's are 13

62% of the money is on the over yet you have to pay a premium (-120) at most books on the under.

And, the home plate ump in tonights game is 4-0 on overs.

oWOW

Could be a LARGE play on Under tonight fellas.

Arch, please weigh in on this.

durito, MF'r, durito, potato and choo don't hesitate to jump in and discuss.

Daft, my cell phone signal is poor at my current location.

Mcdonald has been a conundrum since joining the pirates in the middle of last year. at first he was lights out, but near the end and especially so far this year. He'll look good, through 3-4 innings and then he just implodes.

the Pirates are coming off 2 straight shut outs, with very little hits. they might be DUE a breakout.....or they might just get 1-2 tonight.

anytime you are looking at a Pirate starter that has a good chance of needing 4 innings of relief, the over seems to be pretty decent

I'm staying away though

I think you're kidding but if you're not.....

Can we skip the call and you tell me in this thread what you think about this total?

the Pirates are coming off 2 straight shut outs, with very little hits. they might be DUE a breakout

My old man said never bet the due.

Well I'm definitely not betting the over (maybe you misunderstood my post?)

If I do make a play it will be on the under for sure.

But good info on McDonald though

My old man said never bet the due.

Well I'm definitely not betting the over (maybe you misunderstood my post?)

If I do make a play it will be on the under for sure.

But good info on McDonald though

oh yeah I got it twisted, sorry..... i was on the phone when reading and typing it.

yeah under or nothing. even though Mcdonald scrares me. he also somtimes is brilliant. He has good stuff, I think its a mental thing with him

I think you're kidding but if you're not.....

Can we skip the call and you tell me in this thread what you think about this total?
I wasn't kidding. If you sent me your number I would call, just ask Bread, Archaaay, Wallaaay, Juror etc. I have called all of them already.

As for the total I have no opinion as the reasons provided make it very confusing. I am an under bettor though and prefer betting unders.

Its true. he called me. but then he asked for my fiancee and pretended he was our swan meat delivery guy.

Plommer next time you call it better be a 4 way with wally and juror and you

It's official:

PITT/FLA U9 -115

LARGE

I usually wait for lineups on the last game of the series. This is the game where the backup catcher, shortstop, outfielder etc plays so the regulars can take a rest before the flight back home.

oh crap. I was just gonna say, wait until I get the update on the lineups.....

its getaway day, that should work in your favor though

McCutch should be out, due to some strange personal matter at home last night

Marlins lineup ...

bonifacio 7
infante 4
ramirez 6
sanchez 3
dobbs 5
stanton 9
cousins 8
hayes 2
volstad 1