• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,833 Views

gregm

Since
Mar 14, 2011
Score
Tokens
NASCAR driver Kyle Busch, 26, was stopped by deputies after he was caught speeding nearly three times the posted limit of 45 miles per hour, authorities said. He was clocked 128 in a 45 MPH zone before he and his female passenger were pulled in a church parking lot.

According to the Iredell County Sheriff's Office, Busch was driving the new Lexus LFA supercar, the Japanese automaker's first high performance sports car, which is valued at more than $200,000, sources say.

Busch was driving with a female passenger, investigators said, and pulled over into a church parking lot when deputies flashed him with the blue lights.

“Today I received a traffic citation in Iredell County. I was test driving a new sports car and I got carried away," Kyle Busch said in a statement issued to WBTV by Kyle Busch Motorsports.

hmmm...female passenger. Wonder where his wife was?

He is such a jerkface. I can't wait for the day that Harvick wrecks him.

Nascar marriages. :pimp: Not always the most stable.

I have tickets to charlotte, going to stay at a friends horse farm this weekend in charlotte, and going to the race.

There is a funny blog post on Kyle busch http://smartasssports.com/category/kyle-busch/

"NASCAR superstar Kyle Busch got married on New Year’s Eve to his girlfriend Sam Sarcinella in Chicago. Just to remind everybody, Sam Sarcinella looks like this"

Sam-Sarcinella.jpg

"Also just to remind everybody, Kyle Busch looks like this"

kyle_busch-goober.jpg

He has even knocked her up. He is spawning.

Nina you are so eaten up with jealousy, you just love that man.

I am just glad granny wasn't on the streets when he drove that sports car down a country road. My god, 148 miles an hour on a back road in Iredell county.

This is probably the dorkest looking professional athlete in the history of all sports.

can't believe the cop didn't let him off...

Put some money on this man tomorrow. Look at him and look at his wife. Destiny is on this guys side!

kylebusch1.jpg

samantha-sarcinella-5.jpg