• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 669 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Lots of (in my opinion) pretty obvious spots this week...

Seattle +7.0 and the Under
Arizona +6.0 and the Under
Washington +5.5 and the Over
Baltimore +6.5 and the Over

Like Seattle and Baltimore, don't like Arizona and Washington as I think Minnesota and New York both cover.

But point being, if you are on Arizona +6.0, you almost have to parlay it with the Under. You aren't expecting more than 13 points out of them at Minnesota this week, are you?

Similarly, if you like Washington and the worst pass defense in the league to keep it close against the Giants, you need it to be a shoot out.

Parlayed Seattle, SEA/SF Under with Oregon tonight. Degen style.

GL fellas.

0bf7d06bb0c5b64158f8081541d648e0.gif

Why do you like Balt? They suck on the road. Houston/under would be correlated too.

I don't care if Suggs is playing. I've never seen anyone return from an Achilles that fast. There is a good chance he pops the other one this season.

Rams/under is the first one that came to mind.

Oh 100%, can't believe I forgot to type that one. All over that one this week, too.

Why do you like Balt? They suck on the road. Houston/under would be correlated too.

I don't care if Suggs is playing. I've never seen anyone return from an Achilles that fast. There is a good chance he pops the other one this season.

Why would Houston under be correlated? They are more than capable of winning and covering in a shootout as they are in a defensive battle.

I like Baltimore because I think the offense can hang with Houston's, plus who has Houston really beat this season? Just Denver. Smoked by Green Bay, gimmes against Miami (Tannehill's debut, 2nd quarter meltdown), Tennessee, Jacksonville and Jets. I don't LOVE Baltimore, just lean towards them covering.

Houston has a top-5pass d and Flacco sucks on the road. Knowing that, they will stack the line to stop Rice. Houston is a run-first offense and are more than happy just running it down your throat. I can see it being 23-10. The tempo of the game will be similar to their playoff meeting last year.

Nice hit there Dave. Any idea what Ore 2nd half line was?

Nice hit there Dave. Any idea what Ore 2nd half line was?

Oregon +7 I believe. Would have LOVED the Oregon 2H if the first half were close, but it was obviously a no-go after that 1H.