New Gamelive Chatroom?

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 910 Views
Is this where betplom gets his thread ideas?

We need a lot of those people posting here.

I’m 21yrs old and im just under 6” NBPEL. My question is if women prefer an 8X6 inch cock than how throughout our evolution has a 6X5 inch dick predominated? It seems as though natural selection would have weeded us average guys out of existence.

In fact couldn’t we go as far to say that women most prefer a 6X5 dick since that is the predominant size after millions of years of evolution?

I naturally have an upward curve. However, now that I've started clamping, my penis seems to be developing a left curve. Before PE I had a very small one, but it seems like it is becoming more pronounced. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I have been thinking of getting a cock ring quite a while now, finally ordered some and got them home to day. A package of 5 silicon rings that fits all sizes it says on the site I ordered them from. I put one on and it did what it's supposed to do. My dick got rock hard and a little thicker then normal. Then the ring snapped of, felt something, like a lash on my balls, I looked down and the ring was broken and felt of my dick.

come to the chat room polaroid