Monkey see, do and says play Idaho in CBB tonight!

• Start date
  • Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 413 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Was liking this play right before bed last night at -3! Yes, playing on the road against an equal type talent team in Wright State! Both young, inexperienced squads but the Vandals have been playing well with much confidence!

Wright State on the other hand not as consistent of late! Also their best player Mays (probable tonight) missed last game from head injury and I'm thinking he won't play much especially with the concerns in all sports bout head injuries! Even with him playing Idaho should cover!

The stat numbers point in the direction of Idaho and team seems to be able to beat you from the 3PT line and also go inside to big man Barone! Wright St plays decent defense but seems to have no players to count on for offense night in night except Mays! As long as Idaho doesn't give up many second chance points it should work out!

Going to Idaho website team seems to have a young, quality coach and experienced assistants on the bench! Just a reminder haven't seen either team play so this writeup comes from reading up on articles!

Concerning the money flow (I know not much on this game) but line went down and vegasinsider shows big% on Idaho! Try not to look at this too much but go with stats and spot situations and the sort! Good luck if anyone likes this game!

I hope the best for you here MrMonkey.

From an outsiders point of view I would tend to think this is a much better position for your money than, well than other plays. You have no emotional connection here, no allegiance, nothing to gain other than monetary gains which is a good thing.

Later tonight, hopefully after a victory MrsMonkey will call you to her. Not in the “take the trash out” kind of way but in that, “hello big boy brown brown” kind of way.

Suggestion, take the trash out early just so there is no confusion later.

TY RJ and Wally! Good luck to Pavy and I!

bol and happy holiday mrm

Wright State getting pounded down now to 1.5 now. Mays is a go.