• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 956 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Georgia has won 7 straight against Ol' Miss and last year they beat a much better ol' Miss team 45-17 albeit the game was played between the hedges.

This year Georgia doesn't seem to have the same bite and just because they had their best performance of the year last week it was against Coastal Carolina. They still have a really good qb in Murray and they have weapons even if the play calling seems suspect at times. They also have a good defense even if not as good as some previous teams.

Ol' Miss enters the game off a loss to Vanderbilt who is vastly improved for a Vanderbilt team but Ol' miss only managed one touchdown while allowing a not diversified Commodore team to hang 30 points on them. Houston's job has to be on the line or at the least getting a more than just a little warm.

Two coaches trying to salvage their season and probably their jobs. If it was the NFL what we saw last week plays no bearing this week but in college it's a little different.

The line is Georgia -10, my program has Georgia -12 which doesn't make it an automatic qualifier but it is one of those games where I don't think the numbers tell the true story.

I say Georgia routes the Rebels. What do you think?

take georgia

take nina to the florida game

do the right thing here Wally

if Bobo calls a game like he did against SC then its a UGA route....
if he goes back to the same ole BS , ie. run Crowell up the middle 2 times, throw on 3rd and long, then they dont cover.
Murray hasnt impressed me this yr so far, but Crowell is a stud if he gets the ball in space,
Boykin, Smith, Charles.... alot of weapons to work with if Bobo keeps his head out of his ass.

that said I dont know a thing about Ole Miss except they are now the worst team in the SEC:drama:
getting shut out by the nerds stamped Nutts ticket out of there if they can afford the buy out...

but this is UGA and they have to be 1 of worst ATS teams in history when favored under the Richt era, add to that a road fav:drama:

probally a no play for me unless I can tease it down with another game.

wal-

$$$ pay pay pay, you have wasted tons of money on women

nina is worth it

love-

kato

wal-

$$$ pay pay pay, you have wasted tons of money on women

nina is worth it

love-

kato

money and money, interstate kidnappings and shit etc etc