Mick Jagger's girlfriend hung herself

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 565 Views
Wow. Just goes to show that no matter what people might appear to have going for them, no one really knows what kind of struggles others might have, and what kind of journey they are on.

This will be an interesting story to follow.

That is fucking terrible. He's given so much to us. Just fucking terrible.

That is fucking terrible. He's given so much to us. Just fucking terrible.

He's not the one who died, he's girl is.

what a shame.

Reports suggest she texted her assistant at 8.30am local time and asked her to come to her apartment. When she arrived, she discovered her boss' lifeless body and called the police.

Is there no limit to how shitty people will treat their personal assistants?

Ya that is brutal. That hoffman dude's assistant found him, but he was asked to go there by his estranged wife.

Pucky you're killing me with the Canoe links.

its pretty obvious that she finally realized she was mick jaggers gf :sbrjohn:

Embrace Canoe, Machew. They are owned by a frenchie company.

Exactly. Owned by the guy WHO WILL BREAK UP CANADA. Thanks in part to you Pucky.

ir.ashx

AWESOME!!!.. I can't wait to get rid of the frenchie separatists. Will be nice to watch the mowhaks and the rest of Canada band together to figh off the frenchie separatists during Canada's modern day civil war. This will bring the Anglos and Injuns together.

I won't lie, I'm happy to be on the outside, looking in.

That said, Macleans is getting excited for nothing. The left-wing separatist vote hates Pladeau, and I don't think there is a strong base of moderates and right-wingers who will be swayed by Pladeau's sudden coming out as a separatist.

Very odd for a billionaire with worlwide business interests to come out in favor of instability like that.

It's kind of admirable.

MrX
Is there no limit to how shitty people will treat their personal assistants?

If you look at it another way maybe it was a gift. Perhaps the boss knew her personal assistant hated her job and her boss and the suicide was a pleasant surprise.

Perhaps the broad was a penny pincher and wanted her assistant to earn every last penny.