Matt Rain..you're the only poster invited to look at this thread

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 654 Views
Since
Apr 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hey Matty since your email is down and I can't PM you here, I've got that information you want about that NBA game we talked about. This is very sensitive information so I cannot disclose it in this thread. You will have to go to www.swingingjohnsonsports.com to get my secret message about that 8:00 game tonight. It's on my podcast but you can get it free if you click the link directly from this thread. Remember, this is between me and you.

Thank you Swingin' J. Now where do I go to purchase your MLB season package? How much is it? I can only afford up to $5k at the moment, maybe 10 if you have a winning track record. Pleave provide details in here while I go grab my credit card.

Thank you Matty. I hate doing this in public but if you noticed I posted a stern warning to everyone not to view this thread. Therefore, feel free to post your social security number, visa card number and a copy of your drivers license. Don't you worry about money, silly goose. However, I just need to access that 5K as I've got to pick the little woman up some bling bling and I wont have an opportunity to do any banking. This will do nicely but as you know (because you've been tuning in regularly to www.swingingjohnsonsports.com ) we're white hot in the NBA so you'll make it back this week. Don't thank me either. I like making people money. It's what I do.

Matty.....I'm crying tears of joy right now as I look above your avatar. Matty, you need a shout out tomorrow. Give me something to go on. You have a girl or a friend I can mention along with you? Gimme some info baby and Ill run with it.

OK I listened to my SHOUTOUT!!

I'll admit, I found myself laughing (the hand covering face variety) several times.

Thanks for continuing the legend that is...Bread.

OK I listened to my SHOUTOUT!!

I'll admit, I found myself laughing (the hand covering face variety) several times.

Thanks for continuing the legend that is...Bread.

Very well.. You can now come back to the table and take your seat with the rest of the children. But you listen here and you listen good Little Mister. I'm not one of your cronies on the street. Your father and I have had a long chat about you and we're not pleased Little Mister. From now on, you'll keep your pants on and your nads where we can see them. (Iwas just about to edit this as I typed nads instead of hands...but I'm going to leave it just the way it is)

Did you see the nod to Robyn in the top pic at Caught in the Net?

I did now. That's exactly what she would look like if she were a blond. Weird.