• Replies 2 Comments
  • Views 785 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know many here don't bet tennis, but in the off chance you feel like it during the French Open, this is a great deal.

Not sure what the liquidity will be like and they don't have live betting but even their regular commission is now 0.5-1%, lower if you're deemed a high volume player. Compared to betfair's standard 5%, or lower if you can wrangle it, this seems pretty awesome.

Thought I'd share just in case :)

Matchbook Commission Structure

As of April 11th 2011 Matchbook is announcing a new commission structure. Matchbook users who post offers will be charged .5% commission while Matchbook users who accept offers will be charged 1%, calculated on volume.

Matchbook commission rates of 0.5% or 1% will be applied to the win amount for winning trades. For losing trades, it will be applied to the lesser of the stake or win amount.

This subtle change will drive the next phase of growth on the exchange as Matchbook makes a large scale marketing push into Europe and Asia.

Matchbook VIP

In the coming weeks, Matchbook will be unveiling Matchbook Rewards, a multi-tiered customer loyalty program where high volume players are rewarded with even lower commission rates.

Yeah I just got that email. Don't know how much I will avail myself of the deal but it is a great one.

That's good news about the email! I actually found out from one of the tennis guys on SBR who had stumbled across it inadvertently.

My main concern is liquidity during the time of this promo as the 0% is literally the only reason I'd bother to deposit and verify, but if they're doing a decent marketing campaign to advertise this, it's actually quite encouraging.