• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 499 Views

Saulty

EV ZEIN
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
He replaces Diego Costa who moved to Chelsea for 32 million pounds.

33 goals in 54 Bundesliga games for Bayern after joining them from Wolfsburg in 2012, this is nothing to sneeze at. One of the best set piece players out there and real nice guy too from what I hear.

I can't believe these players are not signing with the NY Red Bull or Chicago Fire. Gotta capitalize on the popularity of football in the US.

Jaysus, how many of these fucking threads is there going to be?! Put it all in one thread. This is sports CHAOS.

I can't believe these players are not signing with the NY Red Bull or Chicago Fire. Gotta capitalize on the popularity of football in the US.

http://pressbox.mlssoccer.com/content/roster-rules-and-regulations

I. MLS ROSTER COMPOSITION

A Major League Soccer club’s first team roster is comprised of up to 30 players. All 30 players are eligible for selection to each 18-player game-day squad during the regular season and playoffs.

Salary & Budget:
Players occupying roster spots 1-20 count against the club’s 2014 salary budget of $3,100,000, and are referred to collectively as the club’s Salary Budget Players.
Roster spots 19 and 20 are not required to be filled, and teams may spread their salary budget across only 18 Salary Budget Players. A minimum salary budget charge will be imputed against a team’s salary budget for each unfilled senior roster slot below 18.
The maximum budget charge for a single player is $387,500.*
* See section entitled Allocation Money below, under Player Acquisition Mechanisms, for details on buying down a player’s budget charge.
** Age of player is determined by year (not date) of birth.

Players occupying roster spots 21-30 do not count against the club’s salary budget, and are referred to collectively as the club’s Off-Budget Players (maximum of 10 per team).
All Generation adidas players are Off-Budget players.
Players occupying roster spots 1-24 will earn at least $48,500 in 2014.
Players occupying roster spots 25-30 will earn at least $36,500 in 2014.
Clubs may sign up to two Homegrown Players contracts above the minimum salary and similar to Generation adidas player contract amounts.
Age Designations:
Any player making $36,500 must be under the age 25 (does not turn 25 or older in 2014).
Domestic/International:
In 2014, a total of 152 international slots are divided among the 19 clubs. Each club began with eight international slots, which are tradable. There is no limit on the number of international slots on each club’s roster.
The remaining roster slots must belong to domestic players. For clubs based in the United States, a domestic player is either a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident (green card holder) or the holder of other special status (e.g., refugee or asylum status).
The three MLS clubs based in Canada – Montreal Impact, Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC – began with eight international slots, but their domestic slots may be filled with either Canadian or U.S. domestic players.
MLS clubs based in Canada are required to have a minimum of three Canadian domestic players on their rosters.
Players with the legal right to work in Canada are considered Canadian domestic players (i.e., Canadian citizen, permanent resident, part of a protected class).

http://www.forbes.com/teams/real-madrid/

Real Madrid
Team Value1 $3,440 M (€2,646 M)
Team Value calculated May 2014
Follow (106)
At a Glance

Owner/Controlling Shareholder: club members
Domestic Leaque Championships: 32
Revenue: $675 M (€519 M)
Operating Income2 : $172.0 M (€132 M)
Debt/Value3 : 4%
Match Day: $710 M
Broadcasting: $1,124 M
Commercial: $1,122 M

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2014/05/07/the-worlds-highest-paid-soccer-players-3/

Cristiano Ronaldo outshined both last year in enviable fashion.

He earned $73 million in salary, bonuses and endorsement income in 2013 to take the top spot on our list of the world’s highest-paid soccer players and is now one of the highest-paid athletes in the world.

33 goals in 54 Bundesliga games for Bayern after joining them from Wolfsburg in 2012, this is nothing to sneeze at. One of the best set piece players out there and real nice guy too from what I hear.

:bowpanda:

haha! It doesn't happen often enough. I'll work on that.

Cami went to the other side and I feel like I'm in the Civil War - brother against brother, fiancee against fiancee.

Pro free agency signing threads, regardless of who:
Bacon, Saulty, Matty, Blitty

Pro free agency consolidation threads:
Tronner, Pucky, Cami

Many undecided. Shit's getting real.

Ya'll are just creating chaos. Someones gotta keep you in check.

OMG we have sports related threads in a sports gambling forum! We are all going to hell!

I hope you press play, and I hope it gets stuck in your head.