LOL Look at JJ

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,891 Views
In my time I have never ever seen him like this. They must really be worried.

The guy has lost it in the past few days.

RBS might be wondering at this point if they should of kept me as their mascot instead, haha.

jj named rbsjohn POTM for January

check out the vid

Come on. If anyone wants to see ghey SBR hijinx, they know where to find it. Do we really have to bring it here?

That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Henceforth, I am no longer clicking on another SBR link. Lame.

he cant be serious... even jj isnt that pitiful.

on second thought....

it's a joke man. Nothing jj does is serious. We know this. Yet it's still kind of interesting.

I don't really want to

Can we make an official effort to post no more RBS crap here? It's old and boring.

Agreed! I am sure Juror doesn't want this to become a forum of anti-SBR rhetoric. There are so many other things we can discuss. Just kindly remind me if I get sucked back in and I will snap out of it.

Can we make an official effort to post no more RBS crap here? It's old and boring.

I really have nothing against RBS and still post there but I agree with this 100%. Again, nothing against Peeps but one of the reasons why I am rarely there. I don't want the readers digest of a forum I frequent.

Fuck that noise. Let's keep talking shit about those cunt berries.

JJ would sell his soul for traffic. I know you're reading this- JJ- you paranoid fuck. The same goes for that child molester - John John.