• Views 1,131 Views

eggs

adjustments
Since
Oct 2, 2015
Score
Tokens
It's about to start.

I don't buy it with the Lightning or the Blackhawks as favorites. It is close, but I don't agree.

The Pens look solid at +1050 and so do the Caps. The Kings at +1500, I like. Unfortunately my Flyers don't have a real chance. The Ducks+1550 yup.

San Jose man, flip a coin at +1500.

That's what I'm seeing fellas.

Unfortunately my Flyers don't have a real chance.

Been reading where couple rookie D men have been impressive in camp and should be on roster with Ghost this year! Possibly better year than expected year even without quality SCORERS winning close low scoring games! :dunno:

Habs are going to be real interesting this year. I predict a lackluster season followed by a lackluster playoff run!

this guy gonna kill everybody. Look at that face.

Now we just need to get Halak back
radulovs_1421929292102.jpg

this guy gonna kill everybody. Look at that face.

Now we just need to get Halak back
radulovs_1421929292102.jpg

Why do I feel like he's not going to finish the season with us? Montreal is a terrible city for unstable guys like him.

Matty, Blitty come to my vocal lesson and tell me if I'm geting good.

Then we can play street hockey.

Yes I know I'll get beat badly at both.

Whatever.

The Leafs are going to make the playoffs. If Price stays healthy then the habs should make the playoffs. Price is the best g in the world. Nice fella as well. Radulov will get eaten alive by the Montreal media and fans. Mitch Marner will win the Calder. Kadri will be traded to the peg for jacob trouba. Brad marchand will start to play hockey and turn his game and on ice off ice antics around. He's still a douchebag though. Ottawa will be horrible. Edmonton will be lights out and will be the second most improved team behind the leafs. Stamkos' best days are behind him. Ovechkin will not put up the points that he is capable of putting up. Luongo may not last the full season due to injury. Tarasenko and kucherov will shine big time. Teravainen will break out in carolina. Gaudreau could slump in calgary.

Flyers make 10 roster cuts; Konecny, Provorov among rookies still in camp

Today's Philly headlines ..... both prized 19 year olds still in camp ..... hopefully 1 or maybe both make the roster! Article states how well they perform against stiffer comp. in last 4 preseason games will decide! Great promising sign to season Eggs if at least one makes it! :up:

We still need another stud winger Monkeyballz!