Kevin Spacey is a POS, folks

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,009 Views
I love Doug Ford's Canadian accent.

Real scandalous bit of gossip there.

F U Kevin Spacey

take a pic with me

:facepalm: how bad is this show that they feel the need to talk about this... 2 fat guys screaming of jealousy

Fiver, check out Broad City. Better than Girls and Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Kevin Spacey and Tosh would be the best gay couple evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

These guys use the word "folks" waaaay too fukkin much. Once is too much.

They are just trying to sound like Papa Ford, RIP.

Doug says "ya know" like the folks in Fargo.

dontchaknow

Real Canadian people, yeah. I'm just learning that.

Watch some of the shit spacey said at the Oscars. Guy's a smug pos just like the rest of the Hollywood crowd. I like his work tho.

blittser.... getting a gf and dog has turned your tv taste into utter shit... that show is Awwwwwwwwful ... its hard to make it through a full 5 minute skit... are you serious about it being better than those other shows? blitty, stop fucking around
:bennyhill:

I think he's earned the right to be a smug POS.

I say good for him.

Ray, I will admit that if you are not familiar with the REAL NYC it would be difficult to interpret that show.

FYI- those youtube vids are 5 years old. Check out this current season.

The show is awful. The real NYC is a bunch of trashy slackers?

I agree Spacey gets it. Otherwise there is no way you pull off treating your wife like shit, blackmailing your way into getting paid for quitting your job, hitting the weights, smoking weed with the kid next door, almost banging your daughter's friend, and then getting your brains blown out by the neighbor kid's closeted homosexual father.

Man I miss that guy.