• Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 1,261 Views

Dunder

In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
Dont usually make bets of that size on sports/events where I have little more than a passing interest or cursory knowledge but on the face of it this is a good one. I have reviewed the TV coverage of the first two runs five times.

Amy Williams (GBR) has a lead of 0.30 seconds after the first two runs, with two more runs to come.
In skeleton terms 0.30 seconds is a big lead. Looking at her second run, it was very scruffy and she was out of shape coming out of three of the turns. Despite that she only lost 0.02 seconds of the huge lead she had after the first run.

So much of the eventual time is gained or lost at the start and on both runs so far she has been substantially faster than anyone else in the field. The obvious danger would be the Canadian, Hollingsworth who is currently third (0.39 behind)

I am not using the word lock or guaranteed here but the odds got (Betfair -147) look very good to me, it is hers to lose.

If someone told me this time last week that I would be up at 3am sweating the result of this.....................

Smashed the track record on her third run and the lead is up to over half a second to Hollingsworth.
Looking very good. Now trading (low liquidity obviously) at around -1200 on Betfair.

Last edited:
GL dunder. hopefully your pony doesnt go over the high side into a pole or anythin

"I love it when a plan comes together"
george_peppard_hannibal_2_230x238.jpg

Easy winner.
Final margin 0.56