• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,219 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
And there's like a million acres of fires going down all over the place.

Blitty, my guess is this reincarnated guy started it! It's his way of trying to top Hitler for what he did! :dunno:

Charles-Manson-talks-about-growing-up-behind-bars-in-never-before-seen-footage-from-his-1993-jailhou.jpg

This world has some really mentally sick people in it! :hidesbehindsofa:
Blitty, make like Superman and get out of there! :blittster:

Monkey, have you ever been to the Left Coast?

Stop by and I’ll take you and the misses on the deluxe tour!

The Left Coast is the best coast.

I don't get why they don't just put these things out. Is everyone to busy surfing or something?

Ok now you’ve gone too far, Bone Bone.

Seriously. Kanye paid some people to stop the fire from reaching his house (actually his whole neighborhood) so WTF obviously it can be done. I assume bc they have such a high tax rate CA must have the top municipal services like fire depts in the USA. Just stop the fire, its not that complicated.

I think some people in California want the fires to continue....plays into the environment is in ruin and we need more taxes and regulation to protect some fucking hummingbird.

Definitely. The plight of the hollywood glitterati continues.

I don't get why they don't just put these things out. Is everyone to busy surfing or something?
Seriously. Kanye paid some people to stop the fire from reaching his house (actually his whole neighborhood) so WTF obviously it can be done. I assume bc they have such a high tax rate CA must have the top municipal services like fire depts in the USA. Just stop the fire, its not that complicated.

I didn't see/read that about Kanye

fascinating

should get an app for uber/firefighting out there for the elite

mercenary firefighters might do it better

I saw people that stayed at there home, and put out flares with a hose.

Guess the mandatory evacuation is optional :dunno:

Ritsopi Panayiota, 81, reacts to the fire reaching her home in the village of Gouves in the Greek island of Euboea.

lNpUcSW.jpg