Is bateman banned here?

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,915 Views
unban him if he is....

he wants to go toe to toe.....

according to his posts at peeps, guy is on a crushing mission to take muddy down for the count

goddamn i hope so...that is one fucking mental midget...guy tries waaaaay to fucking hard and goes out of his way to try and bash everyone and then cries like a little bitch when someone goes after him... obviously, i dont care much for the guy :nope:

unban him if he is....

he wants to go toe to toe.....

according to his posts at peeps, guy is on a crushing mission to take muddy down for the count

Me? That would be weird. I don't think I have spoken to him in, like, a year?? We weren't even on bad terms back then as I recall. Compared to most forum regulars, I never bothered with him much.

If he is fixating on me after all this time and lack of contact, that is seriously weird.

Speaking as a bitter/angry poster I found bateman to be a bit too much. He seems to ALWAYS be on. Give it a rest. The guy hates everything and everyone we get it.

He's off his meds again you should let him back in.

I've spoken to him on the phone and he isn't anything like when he is posting.

I've actually had good conversations with him.

That is one sick guy right there

Plommer what happened to the revised avatar??

Muddy it was after your thread about getting a job. He attempted to crack wise about how a successful gambler would have to get a real job. It wasn't nasty just tacky. I had your back Mudman. I like Bateman's routine though so I took it light on him but made the point clear. I didn't go head butt mode.

Good job for kind of having muddy's back wal.

You're a real stand up poes

Not kind of Fiver. There is a difference because I actually like Bateman's schtick. Like if Casper had done the same thing or if Daft had done it (not that Daft would) I would have been more aggressive.

It was a cheap attempt for a laugh but nothing that would ever tarnish the spirit of Mud.

It doesn't matter what you like

You protect one of your own

cosa nostra bitch