• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,431 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
In watching the first handful of GOT Sea.5 eps? they were thrown up on a few sites tonight... i wont be a dick and post the links unless someone wants them...i know some would rather not be tempted and watch when it airs..

and thats my good deed for the day... :cheers:

They're all over Torrent sites.

Downloading from kickass.to right now.

Medieval fantasy titties FTW.

Does that show ever get good? I watched season one because ever talked about how amazing the show was and was really bored.

It's a tough one to get into. I had to watch season 1 twice and ask a ton of questions to the wife (who's read the books.)

Does that show ever get good? I watched season one because ever talked about how amazing the show was and was really bored.

It's like the words came right out of my mouth.

As much I have luv the show, both Monkeys were disappointed by tonight's episode! MrsM luvs just seeing John Snow though! I think there's too many separate plots and the limited time available with each makes all them stagnant! Season might end and result being it went nowhere? :dunno:

it took me a few go's through season 1 before i caught on... i like the mini plots... and like everyone else, i love Khaleesi and Tyrion cracks me the fuck up...the mini plots keep shows more interesting for me... different strokes

Watched all 4 episodes yesterday. There's some crazy shiz in there boyz.

8.3 Matty Rains for episodes 1-4.

People are complaining how boring last nights episode was. Every season, their first episode is "boring". I have faith it will get crazy soon.

The dragons lost me, but I would watch it if someone else really liked it. It's not great but not that bad at all. . .

Watched all 4 episodes yesterday. There's some crazy shiz in there boyz.

8.3 Matty Rains for episodes 1-4.

Good to hear this! The little man needs to clean up his act!

Alright 8.3 from Matty is strong we'll give it a whirl

Going to re-download and re-watch them in higher quality, with subtitles on. I lose too many words to that Brit accent.

#FrenchieLife

The dragons lost me, but I would watch it if someone else really liked it. It's not great but not that bad at all. . .

sheeeeeeeeeeiit..you know when Drogon makes an appearance, shit is about to go down....her other dragons hate her...will be an interesting season :yes:

bump for inattentive, bipolar bacon