• Views 773 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
is just so bad.

AGAIN we out shoot our opponent and with this fucking clown in net we drop the game.

We have a goalie in Philly that wins us games and his name is Sergei Bobrovsky.

.921 Save % and 2.42 GAA vs .891 and 3.07. Fucking over 3.

24/7 did not help him. HE's just a fucking fucktard and I feel a little bad for how bad he's been made fun of but damn man play better. PLAY BETTER AND WIN.

This really is a fucked up situation. Should be interesting to see how it plays out because it's obvious who gives us a better chance to win and whose salary is a very small fraction of the other.

This guy should be posting here.

Agent 419 Destroyer 1 hour ago :
"Bryzgalov sucks,He has 1 shut out,and that was in October early, I love the way the pucks cross the line between his pads at 1 mph.Sergei Bobrovsky is tons a better goalie then Bryz,compare last year and this years stats.9 years 51 million,Snider might have well flushed it down the toilet,now there is an over paid head case as the #1 goalie who will play more because he gets the big money,while the 2nd year developing goalie who is a ton more talented sits the bench,I sure am happy when I see Bob start,How did the Flyers make there goaltending problems worse then the carousel,they gave some wacko a 9 year 51 million contract,from no pressure small market Phoenix,who seems to be fine a not even miss him.You do not give up on talented rookie goalies like Sergei Bobrovsky,he was the future,Pelle Lindbergh,Ron Hextall,He was not that great at the end of last year,but 7 Flyers needed off season surgery,they were a team that was hurting,and Sergei was not use to playing a longer more grueling schedule yet.Shame they had the future goalie the whole time and could have spent 50 million on a defensemen to replace a missed Pronger."

:bread:

Last edited:
Been catching up on Winter Classic and 24/7 all weekend.

Fuck them for sitting Bryz for WC.

Sorry to say, but I'm glad they lost now.

Blitty he's so bad

Bobsy was the easy start there

That really killed his spirit, you could tell

Kinda feel bad for the guy but he's just not good enough.

Major diss to sit the highest paid player on team for a once-in-a-lifetime game like that.

Killed his spirit for rest of season.

He's BAAA - AAACK! Maybe. Edmonton Oilers? I can see that. 'Verbal' agreement reached.

bryzgalov-universe.png

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=690678&navid=nhl:topheads

I bet Bryzy will shine for the Oilers if they fix their horrendous back end.

Bryz won us a cup and did great in Phoenix.

He loves the west coast.