• Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,112 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
This will learn her about getting in troubles.

SAUDI ARABIA

Guilty of mingling, they will be flogged

A Saudi court has convicted four women and 11 men for mingling at a party and sentenced them to flogging and prison terms. The men, who are between 30 and 40, and three of the women, who are under the age of 30, were sentenced to an unspecified number of lashes and one- or twoyear prison terms each. The fourth woman, a minor, was sentenced to 80 lashes and was not sent to prison. Officials say the police saw the group partying last month. Saudi Arabia prohibits unrelated men and women from mingling. tbt* news services

:nono::up:

Not lovely Robyn? Sometimes people act like this from the person or persons they spend most of their time with. She might have to find new company possibly? :grin:

Why don't you just put her over your knee and spank her?

I very much like the sound of that.

But seriously, Shanty would be very upset if you sent her to the Middle East and he was unaware. Could you imagine the outrage!?

Oooo.... Robyn is a naughty mingler!

well if you would tighten the leash a little and not let her go out of control so much, mebe this wouldn't have to happen.

I remember when Robyn was a good girl. Then, Bread happened.

She certainly wasn't a mingler in her pre-Bread days!

Well, Bread used to be a nice guy who never gambled or drank or even talked to many women. He was actually very shy. Then he met this girl on myspace from Detroit and he quickly spiraled downhill. Real shame about him. I liked him alot.

I am suing everyone involved in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Robyn Calm down and come mingle with me..... I offered that during the mini bash but you declined.... now I know why.

God no. I would never live in that shit hole. I am from the burbs north of Detroit.