• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 916 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
people drive 60 fucking miles an hour in the fast lane on the fucking god damn highway

I hate when people like to drive 10 fucking miles under the speed limit. Happens a lot around here, our horn gets some good use.

I hate the guys going 10 miles over the speed limit and dont pass until they're right on your ass.

Or those geniuses who pass you get in front of you and slow down.

Good thing I don't carry a gun. There were times I would have shot some cars if I had a gun

people drive 60 fucking miles an hour in the fast lane on the fucking god damn highway

These people I don't mind so much normally because they're old and probably clueless.

I hate the guys going 10 miles over the speed limit and dont pass until they're right on your ass.

Good thing I don't carry a gun. There were times I would have shot some cars if I had a gun

These are my most hated drivers on the road in rush hour. They keep swearing lanes trying to get in the fast one and breaking after they jump in front. HEY FUCK HEAD WE'RE ALL FUCKED. SIT IN LINE AND WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US! I wish cops would tackle those people more than the speeders.

Or people who come to complete stops at Yield signs when there isn't any oncoming traffic.

people who slow down to merge on the highway, instead of speeding up

I hate motorcycles that cut you off.

I always hope they crash or slip and fall.

or truckers who speed up when you're trying to get around them, or other cars who go slow next to big trucks so that you get stuck in their blind spot

I hate it when people practically stop to make a turn....Steve is one of them, he drives like an old man sometimes, which makes me crazy!

and then the people who don't know how to park!!

or truckers who speed up when you're trying to get around them, or other cars who go slow next to big trucks so that you get stuck in their blind spot

I hate when slow truckers try to pass each other on highway creating a traffic jam. :thistopiccangoonallday:

I must be dyslexic...I swear every time I look at this thread I think it says I hate fucking when...

Or people who come to complete stops at Yield signs when there isn't any oncoming traffic.

people who slow down to merge on the highway, instead of speeding up

I hate motorcycles that cut you off.

I always hope they crash or slip and fall.

I hate when slow truckers try to pass each other on highway creating a traffic jam. :thistopiccangoonallday:

Lots of hate in a lot of threads of late.

Why's everyone so grumpy all of a sudden??

None of this happens on the highways of Saskatchewan.

I've driven for almost an hour at 9am without seeing an oncoming vehicle in the opposite lane of highway 9 from Yorkton to Moosomin.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...U8h_QId9K_w-SnZgVMTAx_hUjG9QsQfP2pj8Q&t=m&z=8

I don't hate it at all. I just shut the fuck up and pass them.

lets not forget hitting the brakes 100x in a row person :cono: