• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 5,224 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I imagine I am not the only one. Perhaps for different reasons.

Maybe the NBA could stop subsidizing this crap so i could stop throwing away my money at it.

:sbrjohn:

justin7 is a millionaire because of wnba. mayybe if you had a romanian mathematician helping you, you could be a millionaire too.

Dammit fischy you beat me to it.

Didnt u just crush me last weekend with the Storm :laugh: But yeah im staying away for 1st five weeks, or at least til some kinda paterns can be gauged....

justin7 is a millionaire because of wnba. mayybe if you had a romanian mathematician helping you, you could be a millionaire too.

too bad the last guy i hired was ukranian. seriously. he was better than the croatian i hired first at least.

justin can't win at wnba because sexymit and cockknocker bet his plays before limits go up. :puri:

I almost started a thread about this earlier today. I'm getting crushed so far this season on some huge edges. It's killing almost all of my gains from MLB. I still have faith though. It's still pretty early.

I have been losing too, the worst was when I turned on a game last week to check the score, how people pay to watch this bullshit live, I dont know.

I almost started a thread about this earlier today. I'm getting crushed so far this season on some huge edges. It's killing almost all of my gains from MLB. I still have faith though. It's still pretty early.

This makes me feel much better. It should probably make you feel worse though.

interesting

you mean huge edges based on your models, or based on slow moving lines?

interesting

you mean huge edges based on your models, or based on slow moving lines?

Edges based on estimated fair value via modeling and market agreement.

jesus fucking christ

this is fucking bull shit

Welp, at least they're still fun to look at.

Lieberman+returns+to+WNBA+at+50.jpg

Juror think about the damage we could inflict on those fine ladies. All we need is a couple bottles of wine, a seedy hotel room and we're set!

I hope all the boys here turn their luck around betting on these broads.