• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,012 Views

rake922

Since
Aug 6, 2011
Score
Tokens
If a person or book sends me money... Then I can pick the funds anyplace in the state he/she sent them to?

I think it has to be in the same city.

You can pick it up in the same state or a border state.

Yeah, if you have it sent to x city in y state, you can still pick it up in q city in y state. I have done that more than once.

Well you can do it but why would you do it? Pros, cons?

Pavy There's one WU location in my hometown and they barely speak english and always screw up (they're a chinese small grocery store).. I wouldnt recommend anybody go there if you can simply go to the next town over

Pavy There's one WU location in my hometown and they barely speak english and always screw up (they're a chinese small grocery store).. I wouldnt recommend anybody go there if you can simply go to the next town over

Makes sense. I went to a WU place once and everyone was talking to me in Spanish because the sender's name was from Nicaragua and I apparently look like a giant Mexican.

:pavy:

Makes sense. I went to a WU place once and everyone was talking to me in Spanish because the sender's name was from Nicaragua and I apparently look like a giant Mexican.

:pavy:

:lmao:

I hate WU and MG. I won't be using them ever again.

I also hated having to explain why I'm sending 2.5k to some other country to the helper. Normally Id say I bought a car or some bullshit, but man did I want to respond with a snide " none of your fucking business "

I hate WU and MG. I won't be using them ever again.

I also hated having to explain why I'm sending 2.5k to some other country to the helper. Normally Id say I bought a car or some bullshit, but man did I want to respond with a snide " none of your fucking business "

This is the main reason I liked going to the Indian-owned stores, they dont care.

It all worked out.... went to next town over to collect the funds

I think it has to be in the same city.

anywhere in the same country is fine no questions asked. i once asked bm to send me one in colombia once and they said yes but then they sent it to colorado anyway and wu still let me pick it up.

I've collected at places a long way from home, as long as I showed ID with the correct address I had no problem collecting.

I don't use WU or MG very often though.