• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 2,383 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seeing as how things seem to be heading in an upward direction I am considering taking a trip to Vegas for my B-Day in April if I can get a few people to go. I have not been in almost 3 years so wondering how much has really changed. Normally I would stay at Bally's due to location. I know deals are plentiful right now so kinda looking for info on the fun places and looking for the good bars.

Vegas is always a blast as far as I'm concerned. Would love to make my annual trip for opening March Madness weekend, but that's looking iffy.

Pretty affordable to go these days as well Stud.

I looked up hotel rates for March Madness weekend...Jesus Christ. Had no idea it was so popular.

Vegas is always a blast as far as I'm concerned. Would love to make my annual trip for opening March Madness weekend, but that's looking iffy.

Pretty affordable to go these days as well Stud.

I would love to go for March Madness but that is a little too soon for me. I figure if I have a few months I can con some friends from up north to hop on a plane and meet me in Vegas.

Last time I was in Vegas the Aladdin was till The Aladdin

What do you wanna know, xstud?

Pretty much where the nightlife has migrated. I assume the north end of the strip still sucks ass? Best place to stay? (All 5 trips I have stayed at ballys) I will probably have a budget of 2k for the weekend so looking for the best bang for the buck and might want to place a few sports bets.. really it all depends on who I end up talking into taking the trip with me.

Pretty much where the nightlife has migrated. I assume the north end of the strip still sucks ass? Best place to stay? (All 5 trips I have stayed at ballys) I will probably have a budget of 2k for the weekend so looking for the best bang for the buck and might want to place a few sports bets.. really it all depends on who I end up talking into taking the trip with me.

Everything north of the Wynn pretty much sucks. The weekends are good everywhere. The most action is probably middle strip in and around Caesars, Mirage, and Venetian. That area gets the most traffic. The best clubs are any of them at the Palms (with the exception of Playboy Club), Haze at Aria, XS at Encore, and Vanity at Hard Rock.

I stayed @ Encore in early August. Be prepared to wait in line for 2 hours if you want to get in to XS.

I had line passes for Tryst and went there instead. Total blast.

xstud...when is your bday in April. I might be going out there in April myself.

If you don't want to wait in line, get a table or grease a doorman.

xstud...when is your bday in April. I might be going out there in April myself.

April 28th. I was going to actually text you closer to the date and see if you would be up for hitting up vegas.

April 28th. I was going to actually text you closer to the date and see if you would be up for hitting up vegas.

I have friends that are going the weekend of the 15th...not sure if I am going to join then.

DanceGirl's bday is the 19th and mine is May 6th. I actually have enough points that i could book both of our flights for free out there so it definitely might work. It would be a nice little weekend trip. We will have to keep in touch about it.

I have friends that are going the weekend of the 15th...not sure if I am going to join then.

DanceGirl's bday is the 19th and mine is May 6th. I actually have enough points that i could book both of our flights for free out there so it definitely might work. It would be a nice little weekend trip. We will have to keep in touch about it.

For sure man, I would definately like to go hang out and have a few drinks with some of the guys I have talked to on the forums for the past few years. Glad to hear you are still with dancegirl, I was having a hard time keeping track of all the different girl names lol