• Views 922 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Starting QB, RB, and TE out for season.

Only one week to prepare for Georgia Tech's explosive offense.

GTech is underrated. Notre Dame is overrated. Shocked the Yellow Jackets are only -2.

What am I missing?

Had to sell my tickets, wish I were going.

The Irish will need to run to keep GT off the field.

I hope whatever makes your heart smile happens.

I have watched both ND games. Not overrated IMO.

They will cover but lose by 1.

Their defense keeps them in this game.

How is ND overrated Dave? They are a dog at home.

In general. Were in many playoff predictions before injuries. Good defense, mediocre offense, solid 9ish win team. People were way too excited about win over Texas, the Longhorns are awful.

I think USC is similarly overrated. Again, good squad that should win 9 games, but not playoff caliber out of the Pac-12.

If Notre Dame was called Georgia Tech and Georgia Tech was called Notre Dame, I think "Notre Dame" would be a 4 or 5 point road favorite, not a 2-point fave. This team is really good.

In general. Were in many playoff predictions before injuries. Good defense, mediocre offense, solid 9ish win team. People were way too excited about win over Texas, the Longhorns are awful.

I think USC is similarly overrated. Again, good squad that should win 9 games, but not playoff caliber out of the Pac-12.

If Notre Dame was called Georgia Tech and Georgia Tech was called Notre Dame, I think "Notre Dame" would be a 4 or 5 point road favorite, not a 2-point fave. This team is really good.

Who the fuck are you?

should have been stated in your original post... there wouldnt have been any question... all good.. hope you are well

Shake it off David

Dave, where did you bury your dog Max ?

Shake it off David

Dave, where did you bury your dog Max ?

Oh I'm fine, went 3-2 today. This and Rice -7.5 were my favorites so they washed out.

That's a great question. We put him down when he was about 18, I think he had a pretty long and happy life. We didn't have a formal burial, but his memory lives on. RIP MAX.