• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,084 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
seems like the consensus is on Indiana but line has moved from +10 to +12.5 and even +13

RLM? kinda fishy?

is purdue still the play?

How far has Indiana fallen to be 13 pt dogs at home to Purdue.

Sheesh.

I hit the ML for the max!

I'm amazed at how well Indiana has done after losing Creek

I couldn't name a player on either team but have $500 to win $550 on Purdue.

Go Purdue!!

when did you get it fiver? what line?

Indiana is awful. No new injuries on either team, but they do play well at home when the crowd responds. That home loss to Iowa a few weeks ago was a fluke, no one was there because it was during the Colts AFC Championship game.

Tonight IU fans will be out in full force as it is basically their Super Bowl. I'm not sure I'd lay double digits against IU in this spot, although if Purdue comes out strong it could be ugly. Gun to my head I'm taking IU to cover though. No play officially.

Purdue tends to just blow out teams, where the discrepancy between talent and skill is pretty big. I think that is the case tonight as well. I'd normally never go against a big home dog in conference especially for a rivalry game. but I don't see Indiana staying close

Painter will run up the score if he has a chance in this game. The starters will be in in the final minute and they will be shooting 3s. Indiana hit everything they threw up against Kentucky in the first half, if you watched that game. Maybe bet Purdue in the 2H if IU hangs around for the first half.

Archie not sure, I will see if I can bet more now, the software was not allowing me.

RLM's went 6-2 last night from what I was tracking.
I count at least a 1 pt move as RLM, I've been watching them tha past couple weeks and playing alot of them

what do you use to determine that the consensus is though MMike?

wow, didn't expect this at all, I was dead wrong........ love seeing the hoosiers scrap and stay in this... this team has a tremendous amount of heart and Tom Crean is doing a great job coaching them

Nothing like sweating out a -900 like the little bitch that I am.