• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 866 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Let's start with what just happened in the past hour...

I actually like Trump a lot for what he's done for the gambling community. He's really helped us out. Black Friday was a joke for us and it's just that simple. He's helping to clear that up, as have very many other people. I rarely play for real money anymore given what I do now for a living, but I with 30+years of real bets I do like to give what I see as good advice to people I see as cool. I find that gratifying, based on what that community did for me over the years.

Now, the gambling community has linked up with the Jeopardy community - hosted by Alex Trebek (whom as we all know has Cance (I lost two granparents to that) and deserves all the publicity for that for how great of a guy he's been over decades . Party Poker just sponsored Holzauer,, the Jeopardy contestant ever, to to play in the WSOP.

So, you take all of that and what do you get.

Massive publicity/economic assistance for all three parties, one of which is hosted by a guy that is very giving, and whom has Prostate Cancer.

That is a big win/win/win for all three parties, all of whom more than deserve it.

The female stuff and some other stuff comes to mind as well as females are good to me more mentally than anything else. I protect them, they look out for me when I need it. So that makes me not 100% thrilled with him and I haven't had much time to look into much else.

Not sure if i'll be voting or not as that's a long ways out but if I do, right now Trump does have my vote, even though EOP is very important to me because that is a big part of what I do for a living now, and based on prior career experience.

That's just based off the top of my head, but those are my thoughts on that.

More like 20+ years experience gambling experience I meant and I like to teach people how to gamble well outside of work, etc. was what I meant, as well as guitar.

Sorry, just woke up and on little sleep.

Have a good one.

Can't believe the left are trying trying to smear him here.

Dronebama bombs kids and receives a Nobel peace prize.

This guy not only hasn't started a war (unlike his 2 predecessors) but has gotten the furthest in trying to bring about peace and he's literally labeled Hitler...

Anyone think the secret service knew he was going to do that?

Anyone think the secret service knew he was going to do that?

I believe Trump's media handler planned the event, so yeah the SS coordinated before hand

They played it really well

I believe Trump's media handler planned the event, so yeah the SS coordinated before hand

They played it really well
In 2007 Obama stated that he'd be willing to open discussions with nth korea and the media sung his high praises for it.

Trump could cure cancer and the media will say that he's sent big pharma broke.

Just finished reading his art of the deal book and from it i get why he acts the way he does now.

If you want to get anywhere in life then occasionally you need to display a little 'toxic masculinity'.