• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 589 Views

housepicks

SP Nation
Since
Oct 8, 2013
Score
Tokens
You posted a link to a shoe site. Are those shoes legit?

i dont remember which site it was, but they cared enough to tell me my size was unavailable and cancelled my order instead of taking my money and waiting forever for the shoes to come in (like some of those sites will do) .. so i figured they were closer to legit than a scam site...i havent tried them back.. i think that site got mixed reviews, mainly because of lack of actual product... a gym buddy gave me the link... he is one of those shoe guys who has a different pair of nikes for every occasion humanly possible...

if you wear a normal size shoe, its probably a waste of time as they most likely wont have shit in stock

I meant like,are they real. If I buy my kids some Jordan's are they defective or are they gonna have the Jordan symbol facing the wrong way?

I wouldn't put my cc info on that site. :nope:

Me either, site has a warning from WOT.

airmaxplus.us is a counterfeit goods scam or fake web store from China selling copyright infringing items. Usually you get some low quality junk, or very often nothing, and they just steal your money. In many cases it's one way of getting to know your credit card details. "