• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,403 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
getting to watch the war on turf between Denver/San Fran. 3-zip at halftime. Must be some extreme excitement in merry old England.

Last edited:
yeah Muddy, get this shit straight..

But you're right, these might be the two worst teams in the league.

I'm sure the English are just falling in love with US football.

I sense sarcasm.....but the love affair that Canadians have with England is embarrassing...I mean they still call her "their Queen" and she is on the other side of the pond. She is even on their money.

Get your own identity Canada!

What are you talking about? No one calls her "our queen" here. Did Bill O'Reilly tell you that?

What are you talking about? No one calls her "our queen" here. Did Bill O'Reilly tell you that?

Amby gets his information from Fox.

Until America joins the rest of the world and adopts the metric system for measurement they will not be credible.

Don't watch Bill O'Rielly and while I get some news from Fox...I tend to check all the sources. I am very aware of the biased nature that each source puts out their information. I much more moderate than you guys around here give me credit for.

I don't know of anyone who gives a shit about the queen here. My grandma kinda did - although she wouldn't have called her "our queen."

Doesn't change the fact that she is still on your money....

Plommer, I watch fox, they got some hot blondes.

Plommer, I watch fox, they got some hot blondes.
I can't argue pal, Fox News may possibly be the greatest News show of all time to watch with the sound muted.

you need more pictures of Brett Favre's Cock