Got to be the most successful launch of a $25.00 forum in Internet history.

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 7,821 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Without even sending one email:cheers:

They are shaking...and someone is kicking himself real hard in the ass

You're not kidding Inner, place came on the scene with a bang, congrats RJ

I predict this forum will have 150 ACTIVE members by next weekend

:lmao:

Everyone worth a damn from SBR is over here. Who cares how many posters we have, we have quality posters which is the important thing.

I was just back at the old house and saw how worried that guy really is. It is comical.

I have been a member of 7 sports forums...always gravitate back to RBS...not this time.

writing is on the wall boys

this place has gotta be worth $75, $80 bucks by now

a 200% return in 4 days??? rogie is a fukin sharp business mind

I'm not sure this place can withstand a turd attack from sbr. Looks like they've sent in the kamikazes already.

It's disheartening because it never had to come to this. After SBR John went ape shit on a number of posters, the writing was on the wall. They don't care about the people who post there. They care about new posters and with new posters comes new money. Their business model has changed, boys. If you are going to post there, you best get used to it.

:anlight:Only a couple Reno....i'm sure they won't be able to withstand the counter-attack

enjoying this new site myself

need a graph to track the numbers ITH

Who started this sight?
Are there plans to expand it? You have to admit RBS's points/sports book idea was genius.
Looking for investors?

Advertisers should come running with $$$ soon.

The cue ball is on a nervous breakdown with occasional signs of tourette's.

LOL...Pavy it's blowing up over there...I would love to be behind the scenes

I am beginning to think SBR is keeping the threads in PT as a desperate move for traffic. With their new "all business" philosophy, they haven't been keeping threads such as those in the main forums.

You aren't going to see anything new there, other than JJ copying/pasting the same shit, so you may as well stop driving their traffic.

Yep...someone is asleep at the wheel . . . Soprano "Heavy Hitter" thread is classic