• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 2,701 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am looking at this and thinking...Man I made more than I thought (which I can't complain about) but I am also looking and thinking...I need to save more. I blew a lot of money this past year.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes. I made more than I thought and spent most of it. Not good.

not a bad year considering i am in selling financing for mid-cap businesses. spent way to much money this year though. but zero-debt burden is nice for the first time in my life.

There are two things in life that don't die: Death and Taxes

Taxes are going to be ugly this year. Can't wait to pay for Haiti's rebuilding!! YAY!

Already got my taxes back. Blowing them on CBB plays like St. Johns +8.5 where they cover the whole game then rape me by not scoring in the last 5 minutes. I love it!

I looked at my W2 and cried because I made more than I've ever made but I saved very little.

Children are +EV for long term happiness and -EV for short term funds and sanity

Daft you should spend your return on some nifty Cyclops laser shades.

astonishing-x-men-cyclops-2.jpg

I would so get laid at Ultra if I wore those around. I'm being dead serious too.

You would also have about 100 zombied-out kids standing around you zoning out to your laser beams. I would probably be one of them.

I do a bit of work myself so I am not paying an accountant to add up receipts and then I go in there with the information so filing my taxes only takes a couple hours....

Amby under Occupation do you put "Beer Drinking Jesus?"