• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,602 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Requested a bank wire from Moneybookers to my US account. They say it was sent fine on Aug. 3. I haven't received it yet, now they are making out like I am a criminal...... This is my bash spending money. I guess I'll be up at 4 am talking to some knob in England that sounds like he'd rather fuck a sheep than talk to me.

Why does every English-speaking nation refer to each other as sheep-fuckers? Serious question.

Sure polaroid been busy didn't see that thread. Gonna smoke a fatty and do it now.

Why does every English-speaking nation refer to each other as sheep-fuckers? Serious question.

Because most english speaking nations hate each other, however we all hate the french more..... kinda like the arabs and the jews.......

Thank you 20Four7. Very much illuminating.

TD which I know gets routed through New York since it's US$

I disagree. The SWIFT code you provided to Moneybookers (TDOMCATTTOR) gets the funds sent directly to the TD international wire dept in downtown Toronto.

It doesn't go through New York. If it did go through the USA a different number would be used in place of the SWIFT code.

The following information is required in order to complete a wire transfer to a TD Canada Trust account:

• Account holder name and full address
  • Account number
  • Branch transit number and full address
  • TD's Institution number 004
  • Swift Code (international) TDOMCATTTOR
Should the transfer be in American dollars, then you may need to provide our U.S Correspondent Bank's information:
Settlement to:
Bank of America, New York
SWIFT: BOFAUS3NXXX
Fedwire ABA# 026009593

I disagree. The SWIFT code you provided to Moneybookers (TDOMCATTTOR) gets the funds sent directly to the TD international wire dept in downtown Toronto.

It doesn't go through New York. If it did go through the USA a different number would be used in place of the SWIFT code.

The following information is required in order to complete a wire transfer to a TD Canada Trust account:

• Account holder name and full address
  • Account number
  • Branch transit number and full address
  • TD's Institution number 004
  • Swift Code (international) TDOMCATTTOR
Should the transfer be in American dollars, then you may need to provide our U.S Correspondent Bank's information:
Settlement to:
Bank of America, New York
SWIFT: BOFAUS3NXXX
Fedwire ABA# 026009593

Plommer they have all the info this is not the first wire transfer I"ve done wit them. It is US funds so it goes through new york. I will be up at 4 am again talking to moneybookers on the phone again plus the bank at 10 am when they open.

BetPhoenix lost one of my wires for 5 months.

OK they admitted to me this morning that the money has been returned and they have it. However they said the info I regave them agrees with what they have on file. Cobra says a cheque arrives in 7 days so I may go that route but I am afraid they may put a hold on it as that is customary with TD to put a month long hold on US$ cheques (at least mine).