• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,614 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
and tell or show me/us what is the very fist thing that you see.

Google both your real self, and your poster handle.

Ready, set, GO!

Real name returns my own LinkedIn profile. Lame.

That's a little boy, associated with Kidz bob, but has the face of a girl, IMO.

Real name returns my own LinkedIn profile. Lame.

That is Lame, lol.

What isn't lame is that you are the first poster that followed my directions.

first one is this wikipedia entry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_juror

A stealth juror or rogue juror is a person who, motivated by a hidden agenda in reference to a legal case, attempts to be seated on the jury and to influence the outcome.[1] Legal scholars believe that lawyers can identify stealth jurors by paying close attention to non-verbal behavior connected with deception and identifying discrepancies between answers to oral voir dire and written questionnaires.[2] A potential stealth juror may be hard to read and excessively reserved.[3] The potential for stealth jurors to nullify death penalty statutes has prompted calls to eliminate the requirement of a unanimous verdict in jury trials.[4] On the other hand, the argument has been raised that stealth jurors can serve as a defense against bad laws.[5]

Clay Conrad has stated that libertarian-minded venire members can and should increase their odds of getting on a jury by telling the prosecutors what they want to hear, without actually lying.[6] Jurors who lie to get on a jury can be charged with such offenses as contempt of court and obstruction of justice. Background checks are increasingly being used to catch jurors who lie about their criminal records.[7]

first one is this wikipedia entry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_juror

A stealth juror or rogue juror is a person who, motivated by a hidden agenda in reference to a legal case, attempts to be seated on the jury and to influence the outcome.[1] Legal scholars believe that lawyers can identify stealth jurors by paying close attention to non-verbal behavior connected with deception and identifying discrepancies between answers to oral voir dire and written questionnaires.[2] A potential stealth juror may be hard to read and excessively reserved.[3] The potential for stealth jurors to nullify death penalty statutes has prompted calls to eliminate the requirement of a unanimous verdict in jury trials.[4] On the other hand, the argument has been raised that stealth jurors can serve as a defense against bad laws.[5]

Clay Conrad has stated that libertarian-minded venire members can and should increase their odds of getting on a jury by telling the prosecutors what they want to hear, without actually lying.[6] Jurors who lie to get on a jury can be charged with such offenses as contempt of court and obstruction of justice. Background checks are increasingly being used to catch jurors who lie about their criminal records.[7]

haha, that's a good one. RogRog, you are an exception, I do expect you to post the results of your real name.

Bacon, please expand on the volley ball results. Did you win or were you that bad?

ohh Don't be shy. I know the results. You were good. you won. :clap: