• Views 768 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
fukked up sleeping habits?

Mr.M seems to keep strange hours... RJ sleeps strange hours... Plommer is just strange ... im going to the gym at midnight... FW will be waking up in 3 hours ... blittser throws some strange posts out early some mornings...stevies hasnt slept in a week
:dunno:

RR, I'm still up and pissed how Wiscy blew that game tonight! I HATE Duke + Coach K! Your gym is open at midnight?

the main gym/s i go to have 7 or 8 locations in the area... they are all open 24/7 and depending on what body part im working that day, will determine which location i go to... but for late night action, i use the location that is 3min away ... you use a key card to enter... its peaceful this late

the gf coerced me into getting a family membership to a big athletic center out near her house (30min away) so her and her daughter could use the pool and other stuff they offer...its okay... i shoot hoops there once or twice a week and there are a few guys i know to workout with... its similar to a YMCA, but more expensive and they close around 10pm

i also have 24/7 access to the country club and could go use those workout facilities if i wanted, but its mainly machines and cardio stuff .. plus, the place is dead and i couldnt get a spot if if needed one ...

the diet down is about to start and its going to be fucking miserable

I'm only awake because I'm hungover and forcing oat bran cereal down so I don't have to take Advil on an empty stomach before I go back to bed.

:pogox:

went for a 20 minute nap like plommy but i just woke up 6 hours later :banghead:

I'm only awake because I'm hungover and forcing oat bran cereal down so I don't have to take Advil on an empty stomach before I go back to bed.

:pogox:

:nelson::boxcleanersdaddy:

My doctor has forbidden me to workout between 10 pm and 6 am. All other hours are fair game.

I didn't sleep so good last night

I wake up thinking about work in the middle of the night. Sometimes I can't go back to sleep.

I am up at all hours occasionally. It is mostly cause of my work. Not very often do I stay up past 2am without a good reason, say UFC or some such event.