FYI: Canadians fucking love to hate Americans

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 757 Views
hmm yeah, everywhere you go ..there you are
immigration sucks
dealing with any kind of authorities/paperwork/ bureaucracy is the most revolting thing for me. I don't even bother flying anymore.
marrying a Canadian sounds intriguing though:guitar:

US border guards are a bunch of cunts.

Don't know if the Prime Minister's opinion counts here but:

Trudeau says Americans should pay more attention to the world

Really? Do ya think?

No but seriously man

TORONTO Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canadians would appreciate it if Americans paid more attention to what's going on around the globe.

Trudeau said in a 60 Minutes interview to be aired Sunday that "it might be nice if they paid a little more attention to the world."

Trudeau, elected in October, made the remarks after being asked what Canadians don't like about the U.S.

The 60 Minutes profile of Trudeau will air just days before he travels to the White House for a state visit.

He also seemed to take a jab at an unnamed U.S. presidential candidate whose rise he attributed to Americans' lack of knowledge of foreign affairs.

A spokeswoman for Trudeau said she didn't immediately know what candidate Trudeau was referring to.

Who could it be? :clueless:

In summary, the Prime Minister said, "The widespread view is that Americans tend to be just a little too far up their own asses. Too much anal fisting action on an ongoing basis."

No, I made up that last bit.

why should we care about what the savages think? :dunno:

CW4jvpEWEAA57a4.jpg

Gordie Who?

TBH, I think Canadians just dislike Americans because of their willingness to be openly cocky. I wouldn't say that the majority of Canadians HATE Yanks. I also think that a large portion of Americans also believe that their cockiness has finally caught up to them andnow realize that they are not very well liked around the world. I like Yanks. It's amazing how many Yanks I've chatted with when I travel openly admit their faults.

TBH, I think Canadians just dislike Americans because of their willingness to be openly cocky. I wouldn't say that the majority of Canadians HATE Yanks. I also think that a large portion of Americans also believe that their cockiness has finally caught up to them andnow realize that they are not very well liked around the world. I like Yanks. It's amazing how many Yanks I've chatted with when I travel openly admit their faults.

I'll be the hated yank, but I have little desire to travel around the world. We do need to be more respectful though.

Never understood why Canadians hate us. Is it because they are jealous of the land of the free and the home of the brave?