For those (Bread) that call this the Gayalive forum....

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,509 Views

Peep

Since
Mar 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
i127204266013067287.jpg

Archie Comics introduces first gay character
Module body

Fri Apr 23, 1:11 PM

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Archie Comics is getting its first gay character.

The long-running comic announced Thursday that an issue out Sept. 1 will introduce its first "openly gay" character, Kevin Keller, to the student body at Riverdale High School.

The strapping blond will defeat Jughead in a burger eating contest, win the affection of Veronica and wrestle over how to gently rebuff her flirtations.

Jon Goldwater, co-CEO of Archie Comics, says the introduction of Kevin is "about keeping the world of Archie Comics current and inclusive."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100423/entertainment/us_comics_gay_archie_character

It's gaymelive peep.

It was coined by SfagotRJohn.

GaymeLive - SBRJohn
GameAlive - Peep
Fag Forum - Homedog

Either way...I'm sucking somebody off.

I think it is a sign of desparation on the comic book companies part.

Like who would read "Archie" any more. Shit, it was irrelevant when I was growing up back in the '50's, it already sucked the big one.

Peepers you lost me. The comic book companies part? I'm plastered. Help me out here buddy.

Fishcy I love when you power post.

Peep I love you. Sorry I got you in so much trouble with the grumpy old guys.

Grumps are doing fine.

Archie is doing fine. We'll find out if he hooks up with the new gay guy in the new year.

Life is good.

peep, i never signed up at your site. for that i apologize. and i feel like i missed out on a lot that went on th ere. but please at least call this place gaymelive and not gayalive.
thanks

Gaymealive it is.

Peepsplace is pretty funny today Finchnasty. Tout Johnson is doing gay monkey jokes with Blondie, with Bread and I doing the chorus.

Fischy it would be a good day to sign up there. We are witnessing the destruction of a wanna be loudmouth tout.

Fun stuff.

Oh and most the board hates me as well so that's admirable as well.

although i am always up for some troubles...

Peeps Place does have a bit more give and take than most places, mostly because the core group is made up of posters who have been banned elsewhere. It is a fun place to be disliked, because most everyone dislikes someone there.

And the beat goes on. Being "popular" there means almost nothing. You are not going to get a lot of cover if someone takes a shot at you.

Good summary. It is a fun place.

For example...I had a poster tell me much earlier today something along the lines of FUCK OFF GO AWAY..then later tonight he quoted something I typed and said AMEN.

It's just a smorgasborg of whatever.

Good summary. It is a fun place.

For example...I had a poster tell me much earlier today something along the lines of FUCK OFF GO AWAY..then later tonight he quoted something I typed and said AMEN.

It's just a smorgasborg of whatever.

EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE WHEN YOU THINK SOMEONE SINGLED YOU OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGION AND MUSCLED YOU OFF OF THE FORUM.

Agreed.

Although at this point I'm about done babying anyone threatening to leave.

Leave. Stay. I don't care.

I'll fuckin stay here and post by myself.

:moped:

Everyone stop being such fucking babies.