• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,303 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
a week or so ago, I told bigal about the David Sedaris comment...

she was confuzzled by it, because I couldn't provide any info on what you really meant by it.

I figured it was a calm strike.

I told her Sedaris must suck.

so I took one of her Sedaris books with me on the boring "Ohio, Jesus is dead. Now he is ALIVE" family trip

I really laughed out loud at some of this guys stuff. He writes like a young guy, but I guess he is pretty old. I like his style.

I like the cut of his jib.

so if you don't like him? why not? is it very trendy or hipster-like.... to like this guy?

I mean we are far from that believe me. But I just judge by what I like and what I don't...

I liked this guy so far 3/4 of the way through the when you are engulfed in flames book.

I'll try to read some other books if I have time, and review them here. but that might not happen until after graduations

also fiver.

are you ever able to eat a meatball sub or spaghetti and meatballs and not get a gutteral reaction deep down in your insides?

Archie, sedaris is an inside joke. All of the internet dating site girls mention, 'How they love Sedaris and how they want to backpack through India one day'. Thats the joke.

I'll be honest, I never read any of his shit before.

You remember meatball? The hipster bitch I was seeing for a couple of months? She was big into that guy. She encouraged me to go back on the dating website. When I started to look at the profiles I noticed that 2/3 of all the bitches on there had some sort of appreciation for David Sedaris. It was the same shit over and over again.

I work for a non-profit. (I make have a Master's degree and make $24k a year) but I really love my job because I'm contributing to a great good!

I love making cupcakes! I made some last week!

I listen to obscure music you've never heard of before!

I wear glasses without a prescription!

Oh, and I love tea. You know David's Tea? I know David, he was a millionaire at 27. He's from Montreal.

Why are you so vanilla? Why do you have such a low sex drive? Why don't you have a degree?

Maybe I sound like a bitter retard/emotional fuckwit. Ah well. I blew giant loads in her mouth.

LOL?

Kill people, burn shit, fuck school.

Archie, sedaris is an inside joke. All of the internet dating site girls mention, 'How they love Sedaris and how they want to backpack through India one day'. Thats the joke.

:lol:

That is bagel talk.

I'll be honest, I never read any of his shit before.

You remember meatball? The hipster bitch I was seeing for a couple of months? She was big into that guy. She encouraged me to go back on the dating website. When I started to look at the profiles I noticed that 2/3 of all the bitches on there had some sort of appreciation for David Sedaris. It was the same shit over and over again.

I work for a non-profit. (I make have a Master's degree and make $24k a year) but I really love my job because I'm contributing to a great good!

I love making cupcakes! I made some last week!

I listen to obscure music you've never heard of before!

I wear glasses without a prescription!

Oh, and I love tea. You know David's Tea? I know David, he was a millionaire at 27. He's from Montreal.

Why are you so vanilla? Why do you have such a low sex drive? Why don't you have a degree?

Maybe I sound like a bitter retard/emotional fuckwit. Ah well. I blew giant loads in her mouth.

LOL?

Kill people, burn shit, fuck school.

LOL

I really appreciate this post. it explained alot.

I would recommend actually reading him. He's gay ya know!!!!

He really makes me chuckle, but he also comments on the absurdity of life, and human beings..... its pretty real.

I don't like to be in agreement with hipsters on dating sites.

but somtimes, good is good..... even for hipsters

give it a try for yourself

India? doesn't happen in the book i'm reading.

he is shacking up with some guy named Hugh in NYC, Normandy, and Paris in this book.....

just read about this crazy chick named Helen that lived across from him, when he was a cleaning "lady".....

he basically killed the lonely 80 year old foul mouthed italian bitch, that he loved like a mother.

I almost wept

I have no doubt he's a talented writer.

I'll stick to Chuck Klosterman.

I have no doubt he's a talented writer.

I'll stick to Chuck Klosterman.

I'll try him out if he is a humorist/life observation writer....

what book should I start with?

I mean, just listen to this guy.

Or at least she thinks she digs me, because who she digs is not really me. Sadly, our relationship will not last ninety-three minutes (like Annie Hall) or ninety-six minutes (like Manhattan). It will go on for days or weeks or months of years, and I've already used everything in my vault. Very soon, I will have nothing more to say, and we will be sitting across from each other at breakfast, completely devoid of banter; she will feel betrayed and foolish, and I will suddenly find myself actively trying to avoid spending time with a woman I didn't deserve to be with in the first place.

I mean, that shit speaks to me. Shit is real up in the feel.

you used that as a post at SBR once....

why you gotta be fake at SBR but REAL here?

I was just giving us a minute to be alone

everyone is on sbr using the search function...

Fiver, be real with me. do you think about the cocks?

I mean i'd be okay with getting balls deep with a girl from behind and having her suck of a hung guy. and if my arms were long enough...she was short enough....

yeah I'd cup his balls or try to stimulate his chode area.....

somtimes i wonder what a 105 degree fahrenheith cock other than my own would be like to stroke...

fiver you ever thought like that?

hurry, they'll be back from SBR search any minute now

also fiver.

are you ever able to eat a meatball sub or spaghetti and meatballs and not get a gutteral reaction deep down in your insides?

kills me the next mornings
i got gut problems, especially itallian food

I was watching a show on network TV and it had Bobby Flay about some kind of truck food shit. One of the guys only made meatballs. That was his thing. Many variations of meatballs. I was basically laughing to myself the entire hour. Everytime these fuckers mentioned "meatball".

Whatever, I'm an idiot.