$300 each. Round trip.

Any recommendations?

MrX, what should I do in India?

I booked Mumbai in March.

Johannesburg in September.

$300 each. Round trip.

Any recommendations?

MrX, what should I do in India?

#1, avoid stepping in human feces. It's everywhere in that shithole.
:guitar:

learn how to charm snakes?

Goa is supposed to be a cool place.. :dunno:

Know one close friend who went to India.

She wished she hadn't gone to India.

Goa's gonna be hot as balls and slow in March, I think. How long can you stay?

I'd go north. McLeod Ganj and then head up the Parvati Valley as far north as the weather allows.

But that only makes sense if you have at least a month.

Indian-Himalayas-McLeod-Ganj.jpg

14792611426_61b77964fe.jpg

Holi will be amazing. I was in Goa for Holi last year, which is really the last place you want to be for it (Goa has a large Christian population and Holi isn't quite the celebration there that it is elsewhere), and it was still a blast.

I know nothing about Mumbai, but it'll probably be crazy and awesome. Read Shantaram before you go. It'll get you excited about Mumbai and India in general.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantaram_(novel)

MrX
Holi will be amazing. I was in Goa for Holi last year, which is really the last place you want to be for it (Goa has a large Christian population and Holi isn't quite the celebration there that it is elsewhere), and it was still a blast.

I know nothing about Mumbai, but it'll probably be crazy and awesome. Read Shantaram before you go. It'll get you excited about Mumbai and India in general.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantaram_(novel)

Will download to Kindle. Good lookin :cheers:

Blitty. Very upset with myself for not just booking a 4night in feb in abu Dhabi. Make sure you add your AA frequent flyer # for another 25-40k back in miles.

are those dumb white chics in India?

That's what I was wondering. Where the fuck was that? Looks more like one of those Color Runs in the US got mixed in with the Holi photos.

Tourists don't look like that in India.