Dunder

In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
Cardiff City ML v Sheffield Utd
-103 5Dimes

Cardiff are running into some good form despite not being at full strength up front and have had some good news off the field with new investment easing financial difficulties, we know that these things should not affect a teams' performance but they do.

Sheffield United have showed signs in the last few games that they are running out of steam and that a place in the promotion play-offs is beyond them. They have also lost 4 of their last 5 away from home.

Cardiff tend to play with two old-fashioned wingers and this formation should match up well against Sheffield United who rely on solidity in central defence, they have no pace in the full back positions. Sheffield United also have a large number of injuries to contend with.

This looks set to be an open game and I also have a 1 unit play on the over 2.5, but for me the best value is on the Cardiff money line.

ok, i'll bet it. i think i am 2-0 following dunder

Still nearly a hour to Kick-off, RJ. -108 available at Pinny.

yeah I meant price wise

pinny me caught once again with american ip

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

uh oh. i am scared to even look at pinny lines when i am in usa

I got about 1800 sfaggotr points on chelsea today. Hopefully they don't choke

One way traffic at the moment. Looks like just a matter of time before Cardiff score.
Sheffield U playing a 5-4-1 formation, two central defenders picked up yellow cards already.

Game has settled down now and is much more balanced.
Surprised that Sheff U are so conservative, this is a game they need to win.

1-0 Cardiff
Just before half-time.
Probably the period of the game when they looked least looked like scoring.

1-1 Fvck.
It is an open game now, so I don't think it will finish that way.

it was good stuff, it closed around 1.80

Sheff U played a smart tactical game IF they were happy with a draw.
Can't see how a draw helps them personally but there you go.

It has still a decent day for me but this made a big dent.