• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 629 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Had a decent year, gonna coast, gonna mostly take December off. Not that I've been working very hard anyway lately, or even for a while.

Hoping I can get it geared up in January after doing less and less. Gonna take time to come up with some plan I can get excited about.
Seems like that's always a cycle for me > plan, work, boredom or disaster, new plan

Also I find that I'm enjoying more and more doing nothing. Maybe I'll try to get myself into better shape too. Man, I did a lot of physical activity today.

We used to have easy Tuesdays but not easy whole months.

Anyway the point is clear your mind, look at big picture, take time to come up with a workable philosophy/plan for near future :thinking: :yes:

who's with me?

I would love that schedule Reno, I don't foresee that happening here though.

How often do you play hockey?

I'm with you! Not sure I get exactly what you're saying, but I just started back at the gym last week after a 9 month hiatus.

I'm in. Get that $ Reno (or don't, or whatever you decide is the best path). Exercise is nice.

2-3x a week FW, assuming I'm in Denver and there's no bye weeks etc..
I do a fair amount of other stuff too, too much for turning into a lard ass :dunno: must be all that whiskey

it's gonna be Digital December for me, transitioning to all out digital life, i went from all cash life to inventory life, grinds you to a halt, getting rid of everything, year plus experiment is over, moving on, now i feel proficient enough on bits and bytes, going for linux life

I wish I knew what the fok you talking about pal, you lost me after all cash :grin:

We're having an easy December too, Reno.

:cheersbuddy:

somehow I managed to get myself buried gambling this week. :bangtomato:

I also started doing this exercise: it's kinda not bad

Not as easy presently as I'm doing a lot of painting but will be done soon!