dro

Since
Apr 19, 2011
Score
Tokens
im talking coug cali dafty

i miss dafty, dafty come back

missing some vagabond

I find it very odd that Cougar Bait and Daft disappeared around the same time. Nothing happens by chance.

I find it very odd that Cougar Bait and Daft disappeared around the same time. Nothing happens by chance.

Saulty, what you saying my friend! Possibly opened an eatery with CB behind the food and Dafty handling the hugh selection of wines to choose from? :dunno:

Oh yes, of course I miss them! Dafty and CB ahead of Cali though! If Cali just posted pics I could live with that!

Saulty, what you saying my friend! Possibly opened an eatery with CB behind the food and Dafty handling the hugh selection of wines to choose from? :dunno:

We never lost two posting legends at the same time before, have we? Do you think Daft got depressed when Cougar stopped posting? That's my theory.

i like boner_18. keeps under the radar. talks shit about gamelive. loves sbr.

all good though.

not crying.

not on the same level as vagabond, emmi, ike mana, dunder. but oh well.

Boner loves his precious sbr points. They are like crack to him.

Kato, I like .... liked Boner but would appreciate people talking shit to our faces! Did you wife tell you to post that? Maybe you really are living the future!

I am always a trend setter. When everyone stops posting at GL I stop posting at SBR.

nice, mrm.

different strokes.

i will probably just continue to pay about 25% to boner_18's posts as opposed to 100% of yours.