Do you like dark themes?

• Total voters

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, Android all have dark modes now, apps and sites are putting out dark versions. Do you like/use them?

be it that I struggle with chronic migraines, I love dark mode. it's easier on the eyes. the bright lighting of computers and apps, even televisions is a huge trigger for me.

Too much blue light and whatnot is just not good for the peepers.

1569953424838.png

I hate dark web pages. They make my whole screen go dim for some reason

I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about though

As far as computer modes, I don't know.

As far as movies/literature, yap, I'm good with some dark themes.

I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about though
yeah sites including that's what I meant, I was thinking of adding a dark option to gl but if majority have no interest in it then I won't bother

be it that I struggle with chronic migraines, I love dark mode. it's easier on the eyes. the bright lighting of computers and apps, even televisions is a huge trigger for me.

reading on white backgrounds also bothers me, there's a browser extension I use to alter the colors of websites when they are too bright, it's called Dark Reader by a nice Russian fella

Here is for Chrome:

Here is for Firefox:

There's a dark version and a dark light version, you can enabled it on a per site basis and tinker with the contrast and other settings

Here's GL with it:

Dark
4UKQWep.jpg

Dark Light
dCP9Ikl.jpg

Oh my gosh!!! I didn't know they made an extension for the web browsers!! This is amazing!!!!!! I'm so adding these on my computers. I think I might have to get permission from IT for my work comp,. when I get home tonight I am adding these to my laptop!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!

my mom recommended these glasses to me, I use them almost every day, they really help! They help to filter out the blue light and things.
https://www.amazon.com/KENZHOU-Bloc...ocker+glasses+for+women&qid=1570203958&sr=8-5

There are better ones out there, but for the price, these one's do the job.

Speaking of dark themes.....

We are going to see Joker tomorrow night.