• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 760 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
i have a lot of shit going on 3 computers, almost 24/7 and it moves along okay, but i still keep thinking my AT@T service isnt as fast as it could be (even though i pay for the fastest speed).. ive had it forever, but am close to changing...

you guys have "just" internet? no home phone or tv service hooked up to it?

yeah, my speed tests are fine, but slower than other places... and seem to be slower in general

how much you guys pay for internet? (again, just internet)

I haven't had a land line in over 10 years.

Time Warner cable and internet.

$29 for internet.

^^^ i dont get it ... is using AT@T internet/phone service outdated or something? hook me up with the good shit dafty!!!

blitty, anything besides satellite is out of the question... you should be ashamed of yourself... lot of hockey you are missing :yes:

Just signup for the NHL Game Center Live and watch any game from my comp via apple tv.

For movies/premium tv I use pirate bay.

Get outside some more you degenerate fok! :pikachu:

if you have to watch on the computer, you are wasting money on that nhl gamecenter package... you could just watch any game via vipbox.tv / fromhot.com (previously sportslemon) / firstrowus.eu etc.

some pro :nope:

I subscribe to the 25Mbps Comcast, with the prices vary by area bs that comes out to $82 after tax just internet, usually get 20 down 10 up

In Nicaragua $45 to Carlos Slim for 2 down .5 up, comes with tv package but I have no tvs :dunno:

In Panama $500 :bag: for a symmetric connection 20 down 20 up consistently, best internet in shitty country i ever had

Who else is available in your area?

if you have to watch on the computer, you are wasting money on that nhl gamecenter package... you could just watch any game via vipbox.tv / fromhot.com (previously sportslemon) / firstrowus.eu etc.

some pro :nope:

I doubt the quality is as good. Also pause rewind and tons of options.

Honestly I didn't buy it this year, will just make due with the 3 local team broadcast and whatevers on cable.

oh yeah, the dvr type of control on games is the shiznit :yes:

rj, i have access to xfinity (comcast) but its run so fucking bad in this shithole town, ill never sniff using their service for anything again... im getting 17-18 mbps down and cant tell the difference when im doing something elsewhere that is supposed to get more... but sometimes it just seems like my surfing is slower these days... i dont really have much of an alternative if im going to stay away from xfinity...

:dunno:

yeah their cs sucks, yesterday afternoon my net was down completely, nothing to do about it, it usually goes down like that about 2-3 times a month, zero alternatives for me right now though

I talked with a guy that has comcast business and apparently it's a good service, separate cs etc although pricier

I know you got dsl but for the ones on cable one thing that might help without changing provider is to buy a docsis 3.0 modem, sometimes isp upgrade a local area but doesn't notify the customers that the network is now running on docsis 3.0 standard, if you're using an old modem you should see a noticeable difference

We have Century Link, I wouldn't recommend them, If comcast is shitty in your area, then you'll you have issues like we do. Not sure the speed, the highest they offer. $50/mnth.

We still get free modems no matter what's wrong though.

If you want a slow stream of free modems I recommend our provider.